We have eight units in the hot.com.au warehouse
Add this item to your cart then enter 4 digit Aussie post code
Genuine Aussie stock
Australian manufacturer's warranty and no import delays
Canon Image Formula DR-C225W Wireless and USB Document Scanner|
Wireless version of the C225 Canon with U-Turn paper path for less desk space.
The DR C225W Wireless scanner is ideal for general purpose distributed scanning of a variety of document types.
Canon DR C225 ( C225 W / DRC225 W / RC225 W / C225W ) Wireless version.
Click on brochure pages for instant display [ESC] Right/Left/Up/Down to navigate.
Canon DRC225W 25PPM 50IPM USB A4 Scanner 12 Mnth WTYCondition = New (And Genuine Australian Stock with Full Australian Warranty unless otherwise noted)
Canon A4 Document Scanner
Wirelss And USB so you future proof your purchase in the case of buying more wireless devices.
With the use of a Uturn ( U turn ) path there is no need to leave a space in front of the scanner for document delivery resulting in a neat slim body for spacesaving ( space saving ) operation. The imageFORMULA DRC225 ( DR C225 ) allows high speed scanning of 25 ppm in either colour or back and white and the document feed can handle many different types of documents.
- Plain Paper: Uturn ( U turn ) path – Width: 50.8 to 216 mm ( 2” to 8.5” ) Length: 70 to 356 mm ( 2.76” to 14” )
- Plain Paper: Straight path – Width: 50.8 to 216 mm ( 2” to 8.5” ) Length: 53.9 to 356 mm ( 2.12” to 14” )
- Business Card – 50 x 53.9 mm ( 1.97” x 2.12” ) or larger Vertical feeding only.
- Plastic Card – 53.9 x 85.5 mm ( 2.12” x 3.37” ) ( ISO standard ) Embossed cards can be scanned.
- Document feeding – Automatic
- Light source – LED
- Scanning side – Simplex / duplex skip blank page folio
- Scanning modes – Black and white Error diffusion Advanced Text Enhancement Advanced Text Enhancement II ( for Windows only ) 256-level grayscale 24-bit colour
- Scanning resolution – 151 x 150 dpi 200 x 200 dpi 300 x 300 dpi 400 x 400 dpi 600 x 600 dpi
Checkout & Delivery Quote
Special shipping offers on selected products and areas. Regional or country areas may have a higher delivery fee and we will contact you.
Document Processing ScannerDocument Processing Scanners for office use. A dedicated document scanner is a more efficient way to scan or digitize large quantities of paper documents - these scanners are usually sheet fed (sheet fed). Document scanners are ideal for high-volume document scanning and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) applications.