We have one item in the hot.com.au warehouse
Add this item to your cart then enter 4 digit Aussie post code
Genuine Aussie stock
Australian manufacturer's warranty and no import delays
Epson SureColor SC-P800|
Professional quality photographic and fine art images in sizes up to A2 and larger.
Photo Printer A2 Epson SC P800 - Replaces 3880
See Epson for full P800 specifications and view PDF below
Click on brochure pages for instant display [ESC] Right/Left/Up/Down to navigate.
Epson SureColor SC-P800Condition = New (And Genuine Australian Stock with Full Australian Warranty unless otherwise noted)
Epson's new SC P800 combines advanced UltraChrome® HD pigment ink with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo® print head to enable gallery-quality black-and-white output as well as exhibition quality colour prints complete with breathtaking blues and violets. It sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and flexibility with an outstanding colour gamut, the highest D-max to date and super-high resolution prints on a wide variety of media types. Designed for professional photographers, graphic artists and designers, it features enhanced networking, easy media loading and optional roll media support. It ships complete with a set of starter inks and an advanced software package.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A2+ printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A2 and above with easy front media loading and optional 17" roll support.
- Unprecedented black density – Epson UltraChrome HD Ink delivers the highest black density1 ever seen from a pigment ink for the richest blacks and colour prints with outstanding depth on a wide variety of media types.
- Auto-switching black inks – The SC- P 800 automatically switches between Photo and Matte Black inks to optimize your output depending on the media type you choose. Photo Black produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic and glossy stocks while Matte Black produces exceptional results on plain and speciality stocks.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Individual High Capacity Ink Cartridges – The SC-P800 operates with 9 high capacity 80ml ink cartridges that enable you to print more and spend less time worrying about supplies. It even ships with a set of 64ml starter inks to get you going5.
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise front feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Optional Roll paper Support – Many specialty media stocks are only available in a roll format. With a low cost add-on you can now output onto an expanded range of media while also producing panoramic images up to 17" wide and over 1m in length. Great for busy environments you can even leave the printer to produce a long series of prints which can be later cut to individual size requirements.
- Advanced Connectivity – Choose USB, Ethernet or connect wirelessly in a snap with automatic WiFi setup2 — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required6 for connectivity in seconds.
- Print and share from anywhere in the world3 – Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone using Epson iPrint4. Easily print documents, photos, emails and web pages while in your office, on the road or across the globe.
- Print from an iPad or iPhone – Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
- Print from a smartphone or tablet – send images to print using Google® Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Alternatively, print from your Chromebook™ or Google Chrome™ powered device without having to install drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
- Intuitive 2.7" touchscreen with gesture – The SureColor SC-P800 has a built-in 2.7" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks, all with a swipe of the screen.
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson SureColor SC-P800|
|PRINTING METHOD||Epson Micro Piezo™ On-demand Inkjet print head|
|NOZZLE CONFIGURATION||180 nozzles each per colour |
(Photo Black or Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta)
|MINIMUM DROPLET SIZE||3.5pl|
Variable Droplet Technology
|A4 (21 x 29.7cm)||approx. 2 min|
|A3+ (33 x 48cm)||approx. 4 min 30sec|
|A2||approx. 5 min 49sec|
All figures represent print times only based on the Epson test sample image as shown printed on Premium Photo Paper at the default setting of 1440x720 dpi printed using the Quality (Super Fine) mode. The total throughput time for a particular image will be dependent on workflow configuration, paper type, software, file format / size, print resolution, ink coverage, networking, and other factors.
|2880 x 1440 optimised dpi using Resolution Performance Management (RPM) Technology|
|684mm (W) x 376mm (D) x 250mm (H) (closed) - Printer|
684mm (W) x 963mm (D) x 550mm (H) (open) - Printer
774mm (W) x 508mm (D) x 362mm (H)- Printer packaging
564mm (W) x 227mm (D) x 227mm (H)- excludes spindles - Roll Paper Unit
654mm (W) x 303mm (D) x 406mm (H) - Roll paper Unit packaging
684mm (W) x 586mm (D) x 286mm (H) (closed) - Printer + Roll paper Unit
684mm (W) x 769mm (D) x 286mm (H) (open) - Printer + Roll paper Unit
|WEIGHT||19.5kg without bundled ink cartridge - Printer|
2.6kg including a spindle – Roll Paper Unit
22.1kg – Printer + Roll paper Unit
|Main top-loading feeder||Up to A2+|
Up to 120 sheets plain paper. Media thickness: 0.08mm-0.30mm
|Front media path||Up to A2+|
Single sheet manual feeder, designed for fine art paper and poster board media up to 1.3 mm thick. Media thickness: 0.30mm-1.3mm
|Borderless sizes||9 x 13cm (3.5" x 5"), 10 x 15cm (4" x 6"),13 x 18cm (5" x 7"), 20 x 25cm (8" x 10"), A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", 12" x 12", 11" x 17", A3 (11.7" x 16.5") A3+ (13" x 19"), 16" x 20", A2 (16.5" x 23.4"), 17" x 22" sizes|
|OPTIONAL ROLL PAPER SUPPORT|
|Width||431.8mm (max) 2" core, 3" core|
|Length||55mm (min) / 3276.7mm (max)|
|Thickness||0.08mm x 0.30mm|
|Windows® 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP1|
Mac OS® X 10.6.8 or later
|* Drivers available are downloadable from Tech Epson|
|RATED VOLTAGE||AC 220 ~ 240V|
|RATED FREQUENCY||50 ~ 60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Approx. 21W (Printing mode)|
Sleep mode: Approx 1.2W (240V)
Power OFF: 0.5W (240V)
|NOISE LEVELS||Approx. 49.6dB according to ISO 7779|
|Wired Connection: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE - TX|
Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b/g/n)
Epson iPrint™ Mobile App, Apple® Airprint™, Google Cloud Print™
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|Printer, Power Cord, Set of 64ml starter inks, one maintenance cartridge, set-up guide & Software CD (User Guide, Printer Driver, Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Net Config, Epson Net Setup, Epson Net Print, Software Updater & Adobe ICC Profile s/w)|
Also available for free download: Epson Print Layout, ColorBase2, E-Web Print, Firmware Updater
|C11CE22401||Printer with 1 Year On-site Warranty|
|SCP8003YR||Printer with 3 Year On-Site Warranty|
|SCP8005YR||Printer with 5 Year On-Site Warranty|
|OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES|
|1YWSCP800||1 Year Service pack|
|2YWSCP800||2 Year Service pack|
|C12C811431||Optional Roll Paper Support Unit|
|Service Packs enable basic printer warranty cover to be extended. One or more Service Packs can be ordered in conjunction with the various printer configurations to enable cover for 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 year periods (total cover cannot exceed 5 years). Service and support is only provided for product supplied by Epson Australia. This facility is provided in conjunction with the Authorised Large Format Reseller through which the product is ordered. Limitations apply to the provision of warranty upgrades and on-site service. Regional locations and certain installation situations may attract additional charges. Service may be restricted or limited when equipment is used outside of specification &/or with non-Epson consumables. For full details on coverage, terms and limitations please review the warranty terms listed on this web-site and contact Epson Australia or one of our Authorised Large Format Resellers if you have questions or concerns|
|Family||Epson Ultrachrome® HD|
|Operating||10 to 35C°|
|Storage||-20 to 40C°|
|Operating||20% to 80% (no condensation)|
|Storage||5% to 85% (no condensation)|
Other people who purchased this also purchased...
Extended warranties are genuine from the manufacturer, they are often produced when ordered and dispatched within 21 days.
Checkout & Delivery Quote
Epson website or call Epson on (02) 8899 3666.
Inkjet PrinterLow initial costs and photo quality prints are two of the reasons to consider an inkjet printer. High quality inkjet printers, sometimes with six or more colour cartridges, are indistinguishable from photo lab printing. Inkjet printers use ink droplets to form printed images.