We have three units in the hot.com.au warehouse
Add this item to your cart then enter 4 digit Aussie post code
Genuine Aussie stock
Australian manufacturer's warranty and no import delays
Fuji Xerox CM505 Multifunction Copier|
Enterprise-class A4 copier that maximises power, efficiency and space in the office
With advanced features and high-end multifunction device capabilities, it enables workgroups to consolidate existing print fleets and achieve the highest levels of productivity. In fact, the DocuPrint CM505 is so powerful and versatile, one single unit effectively performs the job of several lower-end multifunction devices, faster and more reliably. Print, copy, scan, email and fax (optional) with absolute ease with the DocuPrint CM505. Also known as the Docuprint CM505D and CM505-DA.
Click on brochure pages for instant display [ESC] Right/Left/Up/Down to navigate.
Check for compatibility: Fuji Xerox CM505 Copier Consumables
Checkout & Delivery Quote
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CM505DA A4 Colour Multifunction Printer - VALUE BUNDLE 3yr Warranty - 45PPM Colour Copy Print ScanCondition = New (And Genuine Australian Stock with Full Australian Warranty unless otherwise noted)
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CM505DA Colour Multifunction
Print, copy, scan, email and fax ( optional ) with absolute ease all in one compact unit.
HOT Value Bundle (Limited Stock!):
- Fuji Xerox Docuprint CM505 DA multifunction printer
- BONUS Warranty Extension to 3 years On-Site Warranty
- BONUS Additional Paper Tray
This bundle gives you a brand new CM-505DA colour MFP with 3yr On-Site Warranty from Fuji Xerox Australia, as well as 1,250 sheet paper input (550 main paper tray, 150 sheet bypass tray and a BONUS additional 550 sheet tray).
Contact us for a competitive quote - we can beat any genuine deal!
- Print Speed Simplex: 45ppm ( Mono/Colour ) Duplex: 36ppm ( Mono/Colour )
- First Page Out : Up to 9 sec for Mono and 9.5 sec for Colour
- Memory Standard/Maximum : 2GB
- Print Language or PDL ( Page Description Language ) : PCL6, CL6 PCL5, CL5 TIFF FX PDF XPS Adobe Postscript 3, HP GL HP GL2
- Duty Cycle : 110,000 pages / month
- Print Resolution ( dpi ) : 1200 x 1200dpi 600 x 600dpi ( Standard )
- Image Processing : Power PC 1GHz
- Auto 2-sided Printing : Duplex printing standard
- Media Size : Paper Tray 1-4: A4, A5, B5 JIS Legal Folio Letter Executive Custom Paper ( Width: 98x216mm Length: 190x356mm ) Paper Tray 5 ( MSI ) : Custom Paper ( width 76x216mm Length: 127x356mm )
- Paper Input : Standard ( 700 sheets ) : Standard tray ( 550 sheets ) + Bypass Tray ( 150 sheets ) Max ( 2,350 sheets ) : Standard tray ( 700 sheets ) + 1 Tray Module ( 550 sheets ) + 2 Tray Module ( 1,100 sheets )
- Paper Output : 500 sheets
- Connectivity : Ethernet 1000 BASET ( BASE T ) /100 BASE TX/10 BASET ( BASE T ) USB 2.0
- OS : Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Vista Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 & 2008,
Mac OS 9.2.2, x10.3.9 - 10.4.11 ( except 10.4.7 ) , x10.5/10.6
- Copy Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Features :
- Copy Speed: Simplex: 45ppm ( Mono/Colour ) Duplex: 36ppm ( Mono/Colour )
- First Copy Out Time: Platen: 7.8 sec ( Mono ) 9.8 sec ( Colour ) ; DADF: 9.8 sec ( Mono ) 11.8 sec ( Colour )
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Continuous Copy: 999 sheets
- Copy Features: 2 sided book copy; booklet creation; duplex; multivalue ( multi value ) copy
- Scan Resolution : Up to 600 x 600dpi
- Scan Feature Type: Colour Scanner Scan Speed: Mono: 45ppm ; Colour: 45ppm
- Scan Features: Scan to PC. Scan to email. Scan to folder.
Scan to USB ( Optional DocuPrint CM500 Series Upgrade Kit required )
- Fax OPTIONAL
- Document Size: Max: 215.9 x 355.6mm
- Fax Resolution: Up to 600 x 600dpi
- Transmission Speed/Time: Maximum: G3 - 3 sec
- Fax Features: Direct Fax Internet Fax
- Warranty : Standard One Year Onsite Warranty
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) : 560 x 536 x 629 mm
- Weight : 56 kg
As a Fuji Xerox Premier Partner we hold stock of the Docuprint CM505DA in our warehouse, and will not be beaten on price!
Please contact us for a quote.
Fuji Xerox CM505 Multifunction Copier Review
A true enterprise class A4 copier from Fuji Xerox Printers - the DocuPrint CM505 is based on a Multifunction Device that brings high-end enterprise level of technology, functionality and innovation to the mid-market, as well as small and medium business levels. Print, copy, scan, email and fax (optional) with absolute ease through DocuPrint CM505.
Saves the Earth and Expenses
DocuPrint CM505's astounding low power consumption only uses a maximised amount of energy at a low 1.76Kw (at 220V). Furthermore, the N-up feature as well as the default duplex printing lets you save more by printing multiple pages per sheet. Paperless fax functions are also made possible by the electronic fax. Ultimately, DocuPrint CM505 lets you track, analyse and manage print expenses with FX Auditron.
Data Security at Every Level
DocuPrint CM505 ensures secure printing through keeping documents private by holding print jobs in queue until the user enters the password. Other features include a Data Security Kit and a Network Authentication that restricts access to device features and management settings by validating usernames and passwords.
Different protocols such as IEEE 802.1X, IPv6 support, IPsec data encryption and SNMPv3 makes sure that documents are kept private by adding more network security only available in DocuPrint CM505.
Centre Ware Internet Services
DocuPrint CM505 enables a web based tool for administrators to remotely monitor and manage tasks. There's no need to install software and can configure devices, upload address books, monitor usage and consumables, and even enable driver less printing for users.
Other people who purchased this also purchased...
Extended warranties are genuine from the manufacturer, they are often produced when ordered and dispatched within 21 days.
Checkout & Delivery Quote
Looking for consumables? hot.com.au offer a wide selection of genuine Fuji Xerox toner and solid-ink supplies.
Solid-ink PrinterUse solid blocks of coloured wax. The wax is melted then applied to the paper in a similar way ink jet printers apply ink. The main advantages are speed, high quality and much lower cost per page than most ink jet printers. They can also print on very heavy stock making them ideal for wedding stationary etc. The print feels sightly raised giving the output an expensive feel.