As well as being small and easy to operate, the feature-packed P-215II offers high-speed one-pass duplex scanning with the added convenience of a plug-and-scan function.
Canon Portable Scanner P215 mk2
Superfast and simple to operate the P215II ( P 215II ) is a lightweight compact scanner that can be used anywhere anytime. You don't need access to a power supply... all you need to start scanning is a USB connection. This machine will open up all kinds of new scanning possibilities.
- Document Feeding - Automatic sheet feeding
- Document Size - Plain Paper: Width: 50.8 to 216 mm Length: 70 to 356 mm; Postcard: Width: 88.9 to 108 mm Length: 127 to 152.4 mm; Business Card: Width: 49 to 55 mm Length: 85 to 91 mm; Card: 54 mm x 86 mm ( ISO standard )
- Document Thickness and Weight - Plain Paper: 0.06 to 0.15 mm ( 0.0024" to 0.0059" ) 52 to 128 g/m2 ( 14 to 34 lb bond ) ; Postcard: 0.15 to 0.3 mm ( 0.0059" to 0.00118" ) 128 to 255 g/m2 ( 34 to 68 lb bond ) ; Business card: 0.15 to 0.3 mm ( 0.0059" to 0.00118" ) 128 to 255 g/m2 ( 34 to 68 lb bond ) ; Card: 0.76 mm ( 0.03" ) ISO7810 ID1 ( ID 1 ) compatible
- Scanning Sensor - Contact image sensor
- Light Source - LED ( Red Green and Blue )
- Scanning Side - Simplex / Duplex
- Scanning Modes - Black and White Error Diffusion Advanced Text Enhancement II 8bit ( 256-level ) Grayscale 24-bit Colour
- Scanning Resolutions -150 x 150 dpi 200 x 200 dpi 300 x 300 dpi 400 x 400 dpi 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanning Speed ( A4/LTR )- When using USB 2.0 bus power: B&W/Grayscale: 200 dpi/300 dpi: 12 ppm ( Simplex ) 14 ipm ( Duplex ) ; Colour: 200 dpi: 10 ppm ( Simplex ) 10 ipm ( Duplex ) 300 dpi: 6 ppm ( Simplex ) 6 ipm ( Duplex )
The items below may be of interest for users of Canon P150 Scanner
Checkout & Delivery Quote
Canon P150 Scanner ReviewThe industry's fastest A4 duplex scanner is set to take you by storm. With its ultra-compact and convenient features, it's portable like no other!
- Easy maintenance with its installation separation pad and feed roller. No need for technician when worn out.
- Sleek and stylish design
- Energy efficient
- Bundled software
- Measures 280 x 95 x 40 and weighs approx. 1.0 kg
- Allows for quick connectivity and minimal set up time via a single USB port that also serves as electrical source
- Duplex scanning mode (scans 15-30 ppm)
- Holds 20 pages in its ADF
- High-quality imaging with a 600dpi sensor.
- Supports Mac and PC.
Canon P-150 does not need any installation software. All you need to do is to connect it to a PC via USB port and instructions will automatically appear.
Canon P-150 portable document scanner remains the choice for on-the-go professionals to be able to work and meet deadlines without hassle.
Canon introduces a compact, mobile scanning solution with multi-platform support.
Sydney, 21 June, 2010
The stylish imageFORMULA P-150 scanner provides enhanced functionality and ease-of-use in a sleek, portable and stylish design
Canon Australia today announced the latest edition to its scanner range – the imageFORMULA P-150, addressing the growing need for on-the-go scanning solutions. With a light weight design and ultra-compact footprint, the P-150 is ideal for both the small and home office where space is at a premium and for mobile executives needing to scan documents while on the move. The imageFORMULA P-150 personal scanner brings the latest in mobile image capture solutions to PC- and MAC-based environments.
“At Canon we are always looking to provide the solutions as needed by our customers,” said Ben Crosariol, Assistant Brand Manager – Office Products, Canon Australia. “We’ve noticed increased demand for versatile, on-the-go-scanning solutions and the imageFORMULA P-150 answers this requirement for mobile workers, on-the-go company representatives or the traditional ‘road-warriors.”
The P-150’s tiny size makes it easy to transport, measuring only 280 mm long, 95 mm wide, 40 mm high and weighing approximately 1.0 kg. The Canon P-150 redefines the minimum dimensions of a document scanner with automatic document feeder. It can scan A4-sized documents at up to 15 pages-per-minute (ppm) or 30 images-per-minute (ipm) in duplex scanning mode and holds 20 pages in its ADF, maximising document capture in tight work spaces while still fitting easily into a briefcase for use on the go. In addition to its sleek design, a unique blend of sophisticated software, compact size and advanced functionality makes the imageFORMULA P-150 an ideal solution for PC and MAC users with full MAC driver and support available.
The P-150 allows for quick connectivity and minimal set up time via a single USB port that also serves as a convenient electrical source from the attached computer. The embedded Canon CaptureOnTouch software provides easy and effective scanning, including simple one touch operation for routine tasks, such as scan-to-email or scan-to-desktop. Furthermore, Canon’s CaptureOnTouch software comes with integrated applications, such as BizCard Reader, which lets users scan and import business cards directly into their contacts file. PaperPort also enables better filing, management and retrieval of electronic files. Users also have the option to install cloud-based Evernote for quick and easy uploading of information onto the web that can be conveniently accessed from anywhere.
Additional functionality is provided by a TWAIN driver for easy hardware integration with third-party Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software. Technology features such as Colour Dropout, Auto Colour Correction and Advanced Text Enhancement II, allow the imageFORMULA P-150 to quickly and smoothly capture original hard copy documents with precision and exceptional image quality.
The imageFORMULA P-150 personal scanner has been designed with Canon’s initiative to take an environmentally conscious approach to product design and life-cycle. This scanner meets the ENERGY STAR® qualifications for energy efficiency, which means it requires less energy and costs less to run. The Canon imageFORMULA P-150 personal document scanner is available immediately through selected Canon resellers at a suggested retail price RRP$599.00.
"Outstanding Mobile Scanner"
Canon recently introduced its first ADF-equipped mobile scanning device and, as a result, may change the way people think of mobile scanning. With the imageFORMULA P-150, slow, single-sheet mobile scanning becomes a thing of the past—one of the many reasons this ADF-equipped mobile device won a “Pick” for “Outstanding Mobile Scanner.”
The P-150 proved to be the fastest tested mobile scanner when connected via USB. In fact, the P-150 is the only mobile scanner tested that did not significantly slow down when connected via USB. Plus, it offers a 20-sheet document feeder, the ability for users to program up to 10 scan profiles and Canon’s new award-winning scan application. According to Ellerman, the P-150 is “very easy to use and offers a smaller than average footprint than those of other ADF-equipped mobile scanners tested.” Further, this versatile unit is as suitable for on-the-go professionals as it is for the front office.
“Canon is honored to be recognized by BLI for the innovative design and practical functionality of the imageFORMULA P-150,” said Ben Crosariol, Assistant Brand Manager – Office Products, Canon Australia. “Canon is committed to meeting the unique needs of the evolving mobile document imaging and management marketplaces and receiving this prestigious accolade is a testament to that commitment.”
Awards the Canon P150 portable document scanner has received;
- BLI 2010 Reliability Seal
- BLI 2010 Highly Recommended Seal
- PCMag (United States) Editor's Choice Award - May 10, 2010
- BLI 2010 Pick of the Year Award
Document Processing ScannerDocument Processing Scanners for office use. A dedicated document scanner is a more efficient way to scan or digitize large quantities of paper documents - these scanners are usually sheet fed (sheet fed). Document scanners are ideal for high-volume document scanning and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) applications.
Canon P 215 Mkii High Speed Portable Document Scanner ID Card Scanning Slot
215 CANON CARD CDRP CDRP215MKII DOCUMENT HIGH ID MKII P PORTABLE SCANNER SCANNING SLOT SPEED SUPER CANNON SCANNERS SCANNING SCAN OCR