An affordable, innovative A2 printer for creative professionals
The Epson Stylus Pro 3880 is the best A2 inkjet on the market for photographic prints, with vibrant results thanks to Epson's new Vivid Magenta inks.
The Epson 3880 also features 3 levels of black (light black, light-light black as well as photo/matte black ink) for unbeatable greyscale prints.
With 80ml cartridges this printer also offers great economy.
Combining all these features backed by Epson reliability and a great price, there is no better choice for professionals and photography enthusiasts!
- 17” Print width (A2+) Cut Sheet
- 8 colours (9 inks on printer) with new Vivid Magenta for a wider colour gamut
- Three Level Black ink technology
- Auto Switcher between Matte and Photo Black
- 80ml ink cartridge capacity
- 2880 x 1440dpi maximum print resolution
- 3 paper feeding paths
- Accepts up to 1.5mm thick media
- Advanced LUT technology for smoother gradations, reduced grain, colour fidelity
- Up to 85* years lightfastness in colour
- Up to 406* years lightfastness in black & white
- The Epson Stylus® Pro 3880 printer is a compact, cut-sheet printer that will produce images of amazing quality up to A2 wide. This printer is equipped with Epson award winning UltraChromeK3® ink with Vivid Magenta.
- The Epson Stylus Pro 3880 is positioned between the Epson Stylus Photo 2880 and Epson Stylus Pro 4880, further strengthening the impressive Epson Vivid Magenta line-up. Leveraging its expertise on large format printers with large ink cartridges and compact printers with a small footprint, Epson hybridised these two features to produce Epson Stylus Pro 3880.
- The Epson Stylus Pro 3880 was designed without compromise so your visions could be printed without compromise. With its compact size, it represents the next step in professional desktop printing, and is a must have for the serious professional.
- Epson UltraChrome K3™ Ink Technology with Vivid Magenta
High-density pigments for an extremely wide color gamutNew formulation of Magenta pigments for extreme blues and purplesProfessional print permanence ratings for truly sellable quality printsHigh-gloss Microcrystal Encapsulation™ technology for reduced gloss differentialSuperior scratch resistance from improved pigment and resin chemistry
- Color is stable immediately after printing - no short-term color shifting
Produces a black density up to 2.55 with an L* value of 2.9* *Data based on Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper (260)MicroPiezo® AMC™ Print Head Technology
- One-inch wide, high performance print head offers a maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440
Produces variable sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters to greatly decrease print times, while optimizing photographic quality
Reduction of the metameric index makes it possible to achieve consistent color under different lighting conditions
Ensures truly photographic prints, even in high-speed or lower resolution print modes.
Please confirm all specifications and warranty offerings at epson.com.au before making your purchase or contact hot.com.au for further information.