|See also (Better Value & Smaller)|
Scan documents on the spot, wherever you are - in the office, in the field or on the go - with HP's compact, portable scanner. Organize contracts, forms, receipts and business cards on your PC instead of on your desk or in your briefcase.
HP SCANJET PRO 1000 MOBILE DUPLEX SCANNER
- Convenient document scanning virtually anywhere: this scanner is ideal for small offices with little space and for mobile workers while face to face with customers or while travelling.
Digitise documents anywhere and on the go.
- Capture documents on the spot: in the office, at your customer’s site and even on the road.
- Carry and use the scanner almost anywhere as it’s robust, lightweight, portable and compact.
- Protect and store the scanner in the sturdy carrying case (included).
- Power the mobile scanner via your PC’s Hi-speed USB 2.0 port — no batteries or AC adapter needed.
Easily scan and organise your digital information.
- Scan with the touch of a button; scan directly from the programme or application you're working in.
- Scan in different file formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, Microsoft Word, and save disk space on your hard drive with smaller file sizes.
- Organise, archive and share scanned documents and images, using Nuance PaperPort and convert scans into editable and shareable files with Nuance OmniPage1.
- Scan and organise business cards and embossed cards, using NewSoft Presto! BizCard Reader software1.
Quickly scan a variety of two-sided documents.
- Scan a variety of paper sizes, from business cards, notes, embossed cards, signatures and A4-size documents, to forms up to 14 inches/36 cm long.
- Scan at up to 5 ppm or two-sided in a single pass at up to 8 ipm, using the manual feed slot.
- Capture all the detail and fine print: get sharp, clear, legible documents at up to 600 dpi scanning resolution.
- Scanner type Sheetfed (using manual feed slot)
- Scan resolution, optical Up to 600 dpi Duty cycle (daily)
- Recommended daily duty cycle: 100 pages
- Bit depth 48-bit
- Levels of grayscale 256
- OCR A4 to PaperPort, Colour, 300 dpi, simplex: up to 20 sec (paper eject 13 sec
- save to PaperPort 7 sec) Colour, 300 dpi, duplex: up to 26 sec (paper eject 18 sec
- Save to PaperPort 8 sec) OCR A4 to file (searchable PDF), Colour, 300 dpi, simplex: up to 16 sec (paper eject 10 sec
- Save to PaperPort 6 sec) Colour, 300 dpi, duplex: up to 26 sec (paper eject 16 sec
- Save to PaperPort 10 sec) OCR Business Card to file (searchable PDF), Colour, 300 dpi, simplex: up to 10 sec (paper eject 6 sec
- Save to PaperPort 4 sec) Colour, 300 dpi, duplex: up to 13 sec (paper eject 7 sec
- Save to PaperPort 6 sec) OCR A4 size to Word, Colour, 300 dpi, simplex: up to 18 sec (paper eject 13 sec
- Save to PaperPort 5 sec) Colour, 300 dpi, duplex: up to 23 sec (paper eject 16 sec Save to PaperPort 7 sec)
- Media types Paper (plain, inkjet), envelopes, labels, checks, cards (business, plastic ID)
- Media weights, recommended 49 to 120 g/m²
Scan file formats
Bitmap (*.bmp), DCX (*.dcx), GIF (*.gif), HTML (*.htm), JB2 (*.jbg), JP2 (*.jp2), JPEG (*.jpg), Kindle® (*.doc), MAX (*.max), Microsoft® Excel® (.xls), Microsoft® Excel® 2007 (.xlsx), Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2007 (.pptx), Microsoft® PowerPoint® 97 (*.rtf) , Microsoft® Publisher 98 (*.rtf), Microsoft® Word (.doc), Microsoft® WordML (WordML) (*.xml), Microsoft® Word 2007 (*.docx), PCX (*.pcx), PDF (*.pdf, image, searchable image, normal and edited), PNG (*.png), RTF 2000 ExactWord (*.rtf), Text - Comma Separated (*.csv), Text (*.txt), TIFF (*.tif), Unicode Text (*.csv, *.txt), WordPerfect 12, X3 (*.wpd), XPS (*.xps) competitoir to Epson DS Workforce models
Scanner advanced features
- One button PDF generation, USB powered for maximum portability
- Control panel
- 2 front-panel buttons (Cancel, Scan)
- Automatic document feeder capacity Standard, 1 sheet (using manual feed slot)
- Automatic document feeder scan speed Up to 5 ppm/8 ipm (b&w, colour, 300 dpi)
- Scanning options (ADF) Single-pass duplex
- Scan size (ADF), maximum 216 x 356 mm
Compatible operating systems
- Windows® 7
- Windows Vista®, 64-bit
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, Professional x64, 2000
- Mac compatible
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Connectivity, optional
- Twain version
- Version 2.0
Power and operating requirements
- Power USB powered
- Power consumption 2.5 watts
- Energy efficiency ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range 10 to 35º C
- Operating humidity range 10 to 80% RH
- Dimensions and weight Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 290 x 50 x 75 mm
- Weight 0.66 kg
- What's in the box
- HP Scanjet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable
- paper path cleaning cloth
- Setup Poster and Warranty Poster
- CD-ROM(s) with software for Windows and Mac
- Software included
- Windows only: TWAIN driver
- HP Scanjet Software
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance OmniPage
- NewSoft Presto! BizCard 6; Mac only: Mac Scanning Utility
- Cable included Yes, 1 USB
Checkout & Delivery Quote
A4 Document ScannerA4 Document Scanners are high speed, often double sided (duplex) designed for high volumes of documents. Most documents are scanned between 200 and 300 DPI (dots per inch). You'll often find bundled in document management software so you can easily retrieve the documents later.
Telephone Support: 13 10 47 (+61 3 8833 5000)
HP ScanJet Pro 1000 Two-Sided (Duplex) Mobile Scanner
1000 2722 A HEWLETT HP L L2722A MOBILE PACKARD PRO SCANJET SCANNER HP HEWLETT PACKARD SCANNERS SCANNING SCAN OCR