Hot.com.au > Scanners > Document Scanners
Document Processing Scanners for office use. A dedicated document scanner is a more efficient way to scan or digitize large quantities of paper documents - these scanners are usually sheet fed (sheet fed). Document scanners are ideal for high-volume document scanning and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) applications.
80% of employees waste an average of half an hour per day retrieving information, while 60% are spending an hour or more duplicating the work of others.
Source: Knowledge Management
Be sure to check out our range of portable document scanners. Search. These scanners make it easy to scan documents and receipts while you're on the go.
• 90% of corporate memory exists on paper.
• Of all the pages that get handled each day in the average office, 90% are merely shuffled.
• The average document gets copied 19 times.
• Companies spend $20 in labor to file a document, $120 in labor to find a misfiled document, and $220 in labor to reproduce a lost document.
• 7.5% of all documents get lost, 3% of the remainder get misfiled.
• Professionals spend 5-15% of their time reading information, but up to 50% looking for it.
• There are over 4 trillion paper documents in the U.S. alone - growing at a rate of 22% per year.
- Source: Scanners