Wed, 20/09/2017 - 10:31 — Steve
We have over ten units in the hot.com.au warehouse
Add this item to your cart then enter 4 digit Aussie post code
Genuine Aussie stock
Australian manufacturer's warranty and no import delays
Epson EB-U42 LCD Full HD Multimedia Projector|
Basic data projector
Epson EB U42 Data Projector
Click on brochure pages for instant display [ESC] Right/Left/Up/Down to navigate.
Epson EB-U42 LCD Full HD Multimedia ProjectorCondition = New (And Genuine Australian Stock with Full Australian Warranty unless otherwise noted)
Corporate Portable Multimedia Projector Epson EB U42
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson EB U 42|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|Projector, 1.8m power cable, 1.8m computer cable, remote control, 2 x AA batteries, soft carrying case|
|Projection System||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|LCD Panel||0.67-inch (D10)|
|Zoom||1 - 1.2 (Optical Zoom)|
|Screen Size||30" to 300" [0.87 to 9.02 m] (Zoom: Wide)|
30" to 300" [1.07 to 10.98 m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||60" screen 1.8 - 2.17 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 1.68 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.50-1.71|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||20.42 mm-24.50 mm|
|Focus Method||Manual Focus|
|Colour Light Output||3,600 Lumens|
|White Light Output||3,600 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Maintenance Cycle||Normal/Eco: 6,000/10,000 Hours|
|Lamp Type||215 W UHE|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees|
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow)|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Input: USB Memory Device||1 x USB Type A|
|Input: Three-In-One USB Display||1 x USB 2.0 Type B|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)|
|Input: Audio||2 x RCA (1 x White, 1 x Red)|
|Input: Control||1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Input: Epson USB Document Camera||1 x USB 2.0 type A|
|Epson Projector Management||Yes|
|PC Free Presentations||Yes|
|USB Plug 'n Play||Yes|
|AV Mute Slide||Yes|
|Auto Power On||Yes|
|Direct Power On/Off||Yes|
|Security||Kensington®-style lock provision, Password protect function, Padlock & Security Cable Hole.|
|Colour Modes||Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard|
|Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet)||302 x 87 x 249 mm|
|Weight||2.8 kg (approximate)|
|Compatible lamp model||ELPLP96|
|Lamp Warranty||12 Months or 750 hours*|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||Normal/Eco: 291W/214W|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 37/28dB|
|*Which ever comes first|
|Epson is the registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson ESC/P2 and Epson Stylus are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. MicroDot is a trademark of Epson Australia Pty Limited. All other product names and other company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bright Images – Up to 3,600 lumens colour and 3,600 lumens white brightness.
- Brilliant Full High Definition Resolution – Enjoy clear and sharp image quality of full high definition contents without any distortion with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution, which is suitable for presentations, videos, digital signage and more.
- Wireless – Project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room.
- Fast, easy image adjustments – Auto horizontal and manual vertical keystone correction to quickly adjust the image to fit the screen, even if the projector is placed off centre.
- Versatile connectivity – Compatible with the latest laptops and media players - supports HDMI and MHL-enabled devices.
- Travel Friendly – Weighs only 2.8kg and comes with a carry case for convenient travel between home and business.
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, Android™, and Chromebook devices.
- Easy Maintenance – Both lamp and filter cycle for 6,000/10,000hrs (normal/ECO).
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker.
Checkout & Delivery Quote
Epson website or call Epson on (02) 8899 3666.
Data ProjectorGet it on the big screen - whether it's a presentation, spreadsheet, slide show or movie a data projector makes it easier to share your content with a wider audience. There are a lot of factors to consider when purchasing a data projector and a multitude of great models to choose between. To make it simpler, there are two main decisions to ensure you're on the right path to getting the perfect projector for your needs, "How bright should my projector be?" and "Which projector resolution is best for my needs?".
Read more from our Data Projector Buying Guide.