A3 Laser & Inkjet Printers HOT's Low Prices!
The right choice for professional colour and enterprise productivity, with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the 8-inch HP Easy Select colour touchscreen.
- Optimise colour settings with HP EasyColor. Get vivid results from HP ColorSphere toner, at up to 1,200 dpi.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.1 Save and print files directly via an easy-access USB port.
- Receive value out of the box shipped with a full set of Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
Years ago we sold ink jet printers with "Continuous Inking Systems" and they cut the cost way down per page but they were also messy and problematic. You had to know what you were doing to get the best from them. Epson have solved this problem with their new "Ecotank" (TM) range of printers. You get the lowest possible running cost with Epson's fantastic service and warranty. This is indeed an idea who's time has come.
SAVE on HP All-In-One Copier/MFPColor LaserJet Enterprise M651XH Plus 3 Year Warranty
Looking for a projector?
Epson EH TW5600 projector
Hot.com.au > Printers > Laser, Solid Ink, LED & SLED Printers
Fast, accurate printing at a low ongoing cost is a hallmark of laser and solid-ink printers. Found in busy office environments, network laser printers allow multiple computer users to easily print from the same machine. An appropriately chosen laser or solid-ink printer will frequently give the lowest ongoing costs of any printer. Multifunction lasers can also act as photocopiers and scanners, reducing floor space requirements for office machinery.
- Remember that the cheapest colour printer to buy will almost never be the cheapest to run!
- Buy a 2nd set of consumables now! Printers use/waste a lot of ink/toner the first time you turn them on, this is called a prime. You will save on couriers/petrol, often get a lower bundle price plus you won't be pulling your hair out in the middle of a print job trying to find a shop with the correct cartridges that won't rip you off!
- Find out how many printed pages you’re expected to get out of a cartridge and work out how much a black and white and colour page costs.
- What's the printer's "First Page Time Out" speed? This is a good check to see how much memory the printer has, and how much warming up time it will require before it starts printing.
- How many people will need access to the printer? This is an important consideration in choosing between buying a desktop model or a larger enterprise printer with network capabilities.
- Extended Warranties (Genuine only) can be a good idea if you always need a working printer - on-site warranties are generally better than "back to base" warranties for important printing, as they'll come and service your machine wherever it's located. A print head can cost $2000! Silly we know but it's too late to complain once your printer is out of warranty.
Why buy from Hot?
Why buy laser printers from hot.com.au?
Buying a laser printer from hot.com.au allows you to get a great price while dealing with a reputable company that's been around for over 25 years. We're a no-frills online store, that doesn't spend money on fancy showrooms or cheesy television commercials - and we pass this on to you with our low prices, often significantly below recommended retail pricing. We offer delivery Australia-wide via courier, with items typically dispatched within one day of payment clearing and stock being available. And you're dealing with a company that has been a registered Australian business since 1984. We're an authorised reseller of all major printer brands - including Fuji Xerox, Epson, HP, Canon, Konica Minolta and OKI, so you can rest assured that your laser printer purchase will be protected with a full Australian manufacturer's warranty.