See also Epson V37 Flatbed Scanner buy price main page.
Brochures can be international. Please check with the manufacturer for AU changes.
Scan photos, A4 documents and scrapbook pages with 4,800dpi
** The Epson V37 is a High Quality CCD Scanner, not basic CIS (old/LIDE) technology - so you get a better scan **
- 4800 x 9600dpi optical resolution
- Scan in as little as 11 seconds
- Scan to the cloud with Document Capture software
- Advanced Matrix CCD Micro Lens Technology
- Extendable lid that opens 180 degrees
- Scan items up to 25mm thick
Get superior-quality A4 scanning with the Epson Perfection V37 – an everyday scanner ideal for photos, documents and scrapbook pages.
Thanks to the scanner's optical resolution of 4,800dpi and CCD (charged-coupled device) technology (as with the top-of-the-range Perfection V700) you can be confident that every detail will be faithfully captured with exceptional clarity.
Epson ReadyScan LED technology delivers scans instantly with virtually no warm-up time, and is very power-efficient, helping to reduce your energy bills and impact on the environment.
Scanning bulky books or 3D objects is no problem, as the Perfection V37's lid has an extendable hinge than can open up to 180 degrees. Even if parts of the book or object being scanned are not in contact with the scanner's glass, they will still be in focus and captured accurately. This is because Epson's CCD image sensor technology offers a greater depth of field than the CIS (contact image censor) technology used in most comparable scanners.
- Outstanding scan quality with 4800 x 9600dpi for exceptional image quality and high resolution
- Epson ReadyScan LED Technology which means that the scanner requires no warm up time and is energy saving with low power consumption
- Epson Matrix CCD with Micro Lens which brings photographs better picture quality, greater sensitivity, reduced image noise and better dynamic range
- Four customisable push buttons which allow easy access to the most simple functions such as Start/Power, Copy, Scan to Email, and Scan to PDF
- Scan to the Cloud with Epson Document capture software
- The highly acclaimed Epson Scan software, which can be used either as a high performance TWAIN driver in programs such as Adobe Photoshop, or as a standalone application. Contained within Epson Scan (Windows and Mac) are numerous feature enhancements, including backlight correction and dust removal functionality
- Bundled with useful software including Epson Event Manager, Arcsoft MediaImpression 2 and Arcsoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe
- Functional extendable hinge and fully open lid design which can open fully to 180 degrees
|SCANNER TYPE||Flatbed colour image scanner|
|OPTICAL RESOLUTION||Main 4800 dpi x Sub 9600 dpi|
|REFLECTIVE||216 x 297mm (A4+Letter)|
|PHOTOELECTRIC DEVICE||Matrix CCD (12 line with on chip micro lenses)|
|LIGHT SOURCE||White LED|
|SUB-SCANNING METHOD||Fixed document and moving carriage|
|OUTPUT RESOLUTION||50 – 6400, 9600, 12800 dpi (50 to 6400 dpi in 1dpi increments)|
|COLOURS||Internal 48 bit (281.5 trillion colours)
Output 48 bit (281.5 trillion colours)
24 bit (16.7 colours million)
16 bit (65,536 grayscale levels)
8 bit (256 grayscale levels)
1 bit Monochrome
System Configuration of Scanning Speed
|Scanning speed test results vary according to system configuration, dpi setting, and scan mode setting. However, documents and photos other than those pictured above can be substituted without significantly affecting test results.|
|IMAGE QUALITY ENHANCER||
PRINT Image Matching II
4 Easy Push Buttons linked to Epson Event Manager
|USB1.1 & 2.0:
SCANNER DRIVERS* Windows® 7/7x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XPx64/2000, Mac® OS 10.5.8 or later (Universal Version)**
* USB2.0 Host Driver by Microsoft is required
|TEMPERATURE||10°C to 35°C (Operating)
10°C to 32°C (Operating with ADF)
|HUMIDITY||10% to 80% without condensation (Operating)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Approx. 12W (Operation)
Approx. 3.5W (Sleep Mode)
Document Capture Software
* Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional/ XP Home edition/ XP Professional/ XP Professional x64 Edition/ Vista / Mac® OS 10.5.8 or later. Bundled software packaged with this scanner may not be compatible with Mac 10.7.
|12 months return to base||Standard|
|Optional Additional 2 Year Warranty||3YWPV37|
|Epson Scanner Warranty|
The items below may be of interest for users of Photographic Scanners
Checkout & Delivery Quote
Flatbed ScannerFlatbed (or Desktop) scanners for home or office use. A flatbed scanner allows you to place the document on a glass window for scanning. Flatbed scanners are multipurpose machines that can be used to scan photos and images, documents, slides and negatives. They can suit a variety of applications including design, photo restoration, X-ray scanning, film and technical graphics.
Epson website or call Epson on (02) 8899 3666.
This should be our best Epson V37 Flatbed Scanner price.
Seen genuine stock cheaper elsewhere? Please tell us!
11 207401 37 4 A A4 B B11B207401 EPB EPB11B207401 EPSON FLATBED PERFECTION PHOTO SCANNER V V37 EPSOM PICTURE PIC SCANNERS SCANNING SCAN OCR